Weeeee.^^
Today go skul late again..haiz ==
but so lucky nah .the STUPIAK teacher dunhav come my class find me.
I know my babiizai always beside me.mwakx.
Happy birthday to ' 建信 ' en..
sorry yaa.yesterday late jor msg u.
hope u dun angry nah.
Yeah..!! Yeah..!!
tonight my babiizai got come my home find me..
i so thank him.LOVE sei him la.
Him tmr got exam also wan come find me.
haiz..Sorry Lougong.
I know myself so 野蛮.
everyday angry u thn give u so worry me.
Anyway
SORRY my beloved --- leejunlim
i wan with u until FOREVER..!!
i will guai guai do ur loupozai.
keke.
090909 is a nice day..!!
Today go skul late again..haiz ==
but so lucky nah .the STUPIAK teacher dunhav come my class find me.
I know my babiizai always beside me.mwakx.
Happy birthday to ' 建信 ' en..
sorry yaa.yesterday late jor msg u.
hope u dun angry nah.
Yeah..!! Yeah..!!
tonight my babiizai got come my home find me..
i so thank him.LOVE sei him la.
Him tmr got exam also wan come find me.
haiz..Sorry Lougong.
I know myself so 野蛮.
everyday angry u thn give u so worry me.
Anyway
SORRY my beloved --- leejunlim
i wan with u until FOREVER..!!
i will guai guai do ur loupozai.
keke.
090909 is a nice day..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment